Drain blockage? Broken drain? Cesspit playing up? You may not know exactly what’s wrong – all you see is a blocked drain, an overflowing drain, or maybe a leaking sewer or soakaway causing mess and smell. Rest assured – just call Happy Drains and we’ll deal with it for you.
Drain unblock: Fixed Prices, So there are no surprises ! Most of the time blockages are simple to resolve . However if it is a little more serious, rest assured we have all the required skills that are needed to make the problem disappear, without any fuss !
NO additional charges for mechanical/jetting equipment: many other firms will try and clear blockages using inferior rods, then ask you for additional fees for using mechanical or jetting equipment. Happy Drains’ drain unblock fee includes mechanical/jetting equipment so don’t be caught out and call Happy Drains 1st.
FREE CCTV inspection: Included in our Drain Unblock service is a free inspection with a CCTV camera where appropriate. By sending a CCTV camera into your drains, our engineers can examine faulty drains and sewers remotely to investigate any damage.
Our CCTV inspection reveals what the problem is, and if accidental damage is found and covered by your insurance company, we can prepare a CCTV survey and report for your insurance company. From the survey report we can see exactly what’s wrong, and work out the simplest, quickest and most cost-effective way to put right any structural problems. This helps avoid the cost and disruption of digging to find a problem.
Whatever the drain problem: We can send a contractor quickly to handle the emergency and identify the cause. In certain circumstances we may find when we are on site, that your blockage is caused by the public drain and or sewers failing. We reasonably reserve the right to charge for our professional advice when attending site and discovering for you the liability is not yours. You will in these situations be advised by us it is the responsibility of the water company, you should then ask your water company for recompense .
Everyday problems handled by Happy Drains: These are typical drainage and sewage problems we work with every day:
- Blocked or broken drains
- Clogged or broken pipes
- Cracked or leaking drains and pipes
- Overflowing or leaking septic tanks and cesspits
- Overflowing or blocked drain pipes
- Broken or blocked sewers or sewage pipes
- Problems with shared drains
- Blocked toilets and blocked showers
- Bad smells
- Longitudinal cracking in drains
- Collapsed drain
- Fractured drain
- Failed or broken soakaways
- Tree roots damaging drains
- Cutting out tree root mass from drains
- Ditch drainage problems
- Bellied pipework
- Bellied drain
- Ground movement causing drain problems
- Vehicle activity affecting drains
- Concrete, cement or builders’ rubble in drain
- French drainage problems
- Land drainage problems
- Joint displacements and multiple joint displacements in pipes and drains
- Build-up of fat, grease, or detergent in drains
- Pitch fibre pipework problems
- Deformed pipework
- Water level problems
- CCTV-controlled cutting problem
- And more!